Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Explanation time...

Well, my first post was rather long, and rambly, yet told you quite little about me.

Unless, of course, you're Sherlock Holmes (I <3 him so very very much, books, movie and recent BBC adaption too). In which case you'd already know everything about me, including the fact that I'm still in my slippers at noon. (They're comfy Sherlock! Stop judging me!)

However, I shall go ahead and guess that the majority of people who stumble across this, are not likely to be Sherlock Holmes, so here, have a little insight into how I think.

Explanation of my Blog name

I figure this is a good place to start, whenever I look at anyone's blog I always want to know why they chose their name and what it means to them, or if they just threw random letters together.

I promise, this won't be anything like yesterday's rambling mess. There are 2 parts to the name, and 2 reasons for each. 4 reasons. I shall even put them in little bullet points to make things easier (and because I love bullet points).

Cheesecake:
My cousin/best friend calls me cheesecake, so really, this is a question of why she does that.
  • Cheesecake is delicious. I make delicious cheesecake. 
  •  Cheesecake is the 40's/50's term for the pin-up style photography, which is pretty much my entire sense of style and something I really love.

*See, half-way through, not so hard, was it*

Ink:
This one's far simpler and far less personal.

  • I love writing, always have, and hopefully always will do. I am always writing something, which ranges from songs, to poetry, to sketches, to novels, to scripts. I handwrite a first draft (and usually a 2nd, 3rd and 4th) of everything before it gets typed, and I love to use a fountain pen to do so.
  • Tattoos. I think they're beautiful, and sexy and a form of artistic expression when done well. 

So, there we have it, a little insight into me, and how my brain works. I'd be interested in seeing what you can infer from this, because, to be honest, now I am picturing my readers as Sherlock Holmes, and I quite like it. :P

So, ask me some questions, figure me out, or tell me stuff about you.

Much love,
From my fingertips to yours,
B. x

No comments:

Post a Comment